We’re so glad YOU’RE here!
We need YOUR help to give the life-changing gifts of:
💚 immediate food security
💛 school readiness (& it’s long-term impacts)
to children in extreme poverty in Malawi by providing their Kindergarten fees.
Help in Our Tuckshop and give regularly or donate once only
Join our Village and receive our emails and share our story
Support us and buy Girls Night Out tickets, Gift Vouchers or Gifts
You can make a direct and powerful difference with your generous response to the children’s needs.
100% of your donation reaches the kindergartens in rural Malawi.
Your gift provides $4/month Kindy fees and/or large infrastructure projects such as classroom buildings.
You save lives through daily lunch and change lives through pre-schooling education.
Kindergarten gives daily lunch to fill up hungry tummies when there is no food at home.
Children in Malawi suffer from malnutrition and hunger as their subsistence farming families face food insecurity regularly.
The kindergarten students receive a filling polenta-style lunch Monday to Friday, 9 months of the year.
We need your help to provide this crucial food source for the families.
Kindergarten education gives hope.
‘School Readiness’ is one of, if not THE, most cost-effective strategies to raise the standard of living for children, their families,
their local community and their country at large.
Pre-school prepares children for primary school by developing their social and behaviour skills,
basic numeracy and literacy and a growing sense of confidence and belonging to community.
This sets them up for success in primary school and subsequently secondary school and beyond, creating leaders and active, skilled citizens.
Give the gift that keeps on giving!!
Infrastructure projects make a big difference to the kindergarten communities.
Classrooms provide weather-proof shelter and security and wells provide essential access to fresh and local water.
We plan to empower the communities to be self-sufficient in the long term with access to irrigation for growing their own food, solar and secure grain storage.
We need your help to provide the essential funding for these projects.
Join the Project Kindy Village for the JOY of it!
The 3 “Be the Core” Ways to Help the Children
1. Join our Village and receive our emails and share our story in person or by sharing our website, emails and/or social media posts.
2. Come Help in our Tuckshop and join our regular giving program from as little as $4/month. 100% reaches the kindergartens. Join a workplace giving program to double your regular donation e.g. Good2Give and Good Company
The 7 “Be More” Ways to Help the Children:
1. Be a FUNdraiser and organise an event or appeal to benefit the children. E.g. your birthday, a games night, sell treats etc.
2. Be a Major Sponsor (Corporate or Private) or an Event Sponsor for our Girls Night Out and provide essential funding for an infrastructure project or sponsor the fees for an entire kindergarten. Email us at email@example.com
3. Be an Official Member to learn more about our work and vote at our AGM.
4. Be a Legacy Donor and include a gift for the children in your will.
5. Be an Angel Investor and help us cover the costs of running the charity. For every $1 you donate, you empower us to raise $3-$10 more dollars
6. Be a Committee Member and help steer the ship.
7. Be a Volunteer and help with our online presence or events. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org